1.15.2010

Personal Assessment

My name is Tyler "Zane" Devon and my email is: zanedevon@gmail.com.

I am an artist seeking to merge storytelling and eye-catching design to create high quality, compelling graphics.

I specialize in:
• 3D modeling
• Character Design
• Texture painting

I am proficient with the following software:
• Softimage (Previously XSI)
• Roadkill
• Crazy Bump
• XNormal
• Photoshop
• Illustrator
• InDesign
• Bridge
• Flash
• Acrobat
• ZBrush
• Microsoft Office
• Microsoft Visual Studio
• Windows Movie Maker
• iMovie
• Macintosh OS
• Windows OS

I have a basic understanding of the following software:
• After Effects
• Premier
• Final Cut
• Dreamweaver
• Fireworks
• 3DS Max
• Maya

Relevant classes that I have completed:
• Animation I   (3DS Max)
• Animation III   (Softimage)
• Intro to XSI   (Softimage)
• Digital Sculpting   (ZBrush)
• Programming I   (C++, C#, XNA)
• Multimedia I   (Flash)
• Digital Imaging   (Photoshop)
• 3D Visualization   (Analog)
• Drawing I   (Analog)

Other work and education experience includes:
• Alumni of Compass Film Academy (2006)
• Intern at Grey Matter Group (2007-2009)
• Employee at Grey Matter Group (2010-present)

Ten of my best pieces:


























No comments:

Post a Comment