2.26.2010

Nikodemus Warrior

Well, modeling the warrior outfit ended up taking longer than I thought it would.  Oh well... I'm pretty happy with how he's looking so far.

I did end up leaving off the armor plate that I had sketched in the crotch area because it would end up clipping horribly through the faulds whenever he took a step.  I also removed the kneepads and elbow pads because I like the way fabric bulging out at the joints better.
However, I added straps for the Pauldrons and the Faulds since I figured they'd need to attach somehow.  I also enlarged his hands a bit per Cory's suggestion.

At the moment he's a couple hundred tris short of 15,000.




3 comments:

  1. he looks sweet, i cant wait to see him textured

    ReplyDelete
  2. What else can i say but this looks sweet.

    You could probably save a few poly's by doing the shin guard as texture and just bumping it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is an amazing model. just top notch awesome.
    keep up the good work. can't wait to see more,
    GIVE ME TEXTURES!

    ReplyDelete