11.10.2009

Speck of an Animation

So, I finally got around to getting Speck animated. It's quick, rough, but it's an animation.

Though I found this project rather frustrating when it came to the rigging and animation, it has been enormously satisfying to actually see Speck come to life.

On another note... My life has been incredibly busy recently, and yet somehow I haven't been finishing a ton of projects or anything. Unfortunately. I feel like I have a time leech attached to me somewhere and I can't figure out where.

Hopefully I'll find myself becoming more productive very soon, so keep checking back.

Without further ado, here is an animated Speck!

Well, not quite... Here's my beauty shot.




And here (because I spent like 2 weeks rigging him) is a pic of Speck's wireframe and the custom rig I created for him.



O.K. Now we get to the animation. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. He's so cute! (I think that's the look for which you're going.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Speck. He makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speck is amazing. I like his colors too (I've always been partial to orange and green together).
    You should add sound effects next. :)

    ReplyDelete